Saturday, February 26, 2011

ABCs of Me

On days like this when it is freezing and POURING outside, all I really want to do is curl up on the couch with my coffee and take full advantage of SVU marathons on TV.  Unfortunately, I had to be up bright and early this morning for work.  Boo!  In light of the fact that I would rather blog than work, I have a fun post today that might shed a little light on the blogger personality I hide behind.  Enjoy!

A. Age: 25

B. Bed size: Twin.  Yup, still rocking the twin bed almost 4 years after I finished undergrad.

C. Chore you hate: Washing dishes.  I'd rather scrub bathroom floors.

D. Dogs: Mmmm, yea I'm not really an animal person.  I like other people's pets.  My favorite is Alana's blind dog Lilly.

E. Essential start to your day: Shower. And coffee.

F. Favorite color: Green, orange.

G. Gold or silver: Silver. Hands down.

H. Height: 5'5".

I. Instruments you play: I used to play the piano.  Pretty well actually, but I haven't played since I moved out of my parents' house for college.  Sometimes when I go back to visit, I sit at the piano and really wish I could still play the way I used to.

J. Job title: Staff Research Associate.  Clinical research goddess has a nice ring to it, though.

K. Kids: No thank you please.

L. Live: Sunny (but not right now) San Diego, CA.

M. Mom’s name: Manijeh.

N. Nicknames: Where do I start? My family calls me Jay or JayJay, but I've pretty much been called everything under the sun: JBoxx, JBadd, JMoney, JBizzle, Jihad (thanks Alana).  The list goes on.

O. Overnight hospital stays: None, knock on wood.

P. Pet peeve: Bad grammar and spelling errors drive me INSANE.

Q. Quote from a movie: "That's the Persian mafia...you can't hang with them unless you drive a BMW"  Name that movie!

R. Righty or Lefty: Righty.

S. Siblings: One older brother, and the sassiest 2-year old niece a girl could ask for.

T. Time you wake up: Usually around 6:30-6:45 during the week.  Around 8 on the weekends.

U. Underwear: Nice try!

V. Vegetables you dislike: Turnips.

W. What makes you run late: Running late really isn't my style, but it's usually traffic.

X. X-rays you’ve had: My teeth!  And I had a chest x-ray once when I was a kid.

Y. Yummy food you make: Dark chocolate marshmallow bark.  That's about it.

Z. Zoo animal favorite: Orangutans!

Had enough yet?  Happy Saturday!!

No comments:

Post a Comment