Thursday, February 10, 2011

Going Home

So the plan for this post was to put up some pictures from last Saturday's Super Run.  After taking a peek at all of them, I decided that this was the only blog-worthy shot.
This was probably around mile 4-5.  We decided to mug for every camera we saw, and this was the only winner.  Sad but true.

I've spent the past few evenings making Valentine's day goody bags for my friends and coworkers.  I can't wait to pass them out tomorrow!  I started making valentines on a whim a few years ago, and the habit just kind of stuck.  I even took a few for my trainer and the rest of the gym staff tonight, since apart from work and home, the gym is where I spend the most time.  You would think that taking bags of candy into a gym would be taboo, but I guess not.

Tomorrow afternoon I will be flying up to the Bay Area to spend the weekend with my parents.  I am ridiculously ready for some down time, and even more excited that we are going straight from the airport to Yoshi's in Jack London Square for some tasty eats and cool jazz.  Saturday breakfast with Ava (my niece and the sassiest 2 year old on the planet) is also on the agenda for the weekend.

I suppose now would be a good time to start packing my things...

No comments:

Post a Comment